Searching for the best paintball gun 2020 to let your opponents down? If yes! You are on the right place! Here, we have gathered the best paintball guns for better user experience. It is a bit confusing task to find the paintball gun that fits your requirements, thus we have listed a few for you.
The guns are selected on the basis of their shape, working and design. Experts from our side have brought together their opinions to list down the best product in the market. Each gun mentioned here is considered for its quality, type and value for money.
Best Paintball Gun 2020
While buying the paintball, you must remember that the most expensive paintball gun is not always the best paintball guns as well. If you are selecting the paintball gun for you, take in account your playing style, skill level and preferred area for playing.
If you are facing a speed baller, you will surely need a gun with fast firing speed and an autococker, while the players that are facing woodsball needs simulation style gear and bent towards tactical type gun.
Whether you are playing solo or in group, as a learner or master, here is a perfect gun mentioned out there for you surely. We have assembled the best list of paintball markers in the town with highlighted features of various models and styles.
|Dye Proto Rize MaXXed||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐||$374.95|
|Empire Mini GS Paintball Gun||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐||$299.95|
|Azodin Kaos 2||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐||$99.95|
|Dye M2||⭐⭐⭐||Currently Unavailable|
|Planet Eclipse ETEK 5||⭐⭐⭐⭐||$499.95|
|Planet Eclipse Etha 2||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐||Currently Unavailable|
|Empire Paintball BT defender||⭐⭐⭐||Currently Unavailable|
|Tippmann US Army Alpha Elite||⭐⭐⭐⭐||$174.95|
|Kingman Spyder Victor||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐||$59.95|
|Tippmann X7 Phenom Assault||⭐⭐⭐||Currently Unavailable|
|Tippmann Cronus Basic||⭐⭐⭐⭐||$99.95|
|Tippmann Cronus Tactical||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐||$149.95|
|Azodin Blitz 3||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐||$159.95|
Best Paintball Guns in the Market 2020
We reviewed the top selling and best guns for beginners, intermediates and expert level players. Our team aim to assist you to save your time and money. So, have a look on the list of the best paintball guns and grab them fast to win the battle!
1. Tippmann A5
Tippmann sports is the world’s leading brand in the field of sports and focus to provide the qualitative products to its buyer. The paintball markers from Tippmann are highly durable, recommended, and it comes with top quality material. It offers the best prices to its buyers.
Tippmann has revolutionized the game when it first developed the semi-automatic gun that suits best to the beginners. Tippmann is considered as innovators of the paintball guns. Tippmann considers its all players whether they are beginner, intermediate or experts. They have manufactured guns for each level players.
Tippmann A5 comes with a number of sticks, barrels, magazines, and grips available in the kit. For single and safety shot modes, the gun itself has a fire selector on the grip. With the help of this gun, you can fire 15 paintballs in a single second. Tippmann A5 is the sibling of 98 custom … on steroids! It is the best gun under $200 for learners and intermediate for a long-term use.
The wide array of options available with that ensures you that you can improve your paintball skills by upgrading the gun and now you are ready to defeat your enemy.
The gun is generally referred for scenario play and woodsball. The best thing about the gun is the ease to handle, and maintain. It uses less compressed gas than other guns; this feature makes it less costly and affordable. The other aspect that makes the gun one of the best paintball guns is that it is fully customized, with good accuracy.
2. Dye Proto Rize MaXXed Paintball Marker
If you are searching for Dye M2 bit you are short of $1000, Dye Proto Rize MaXXed is the best option for you that comes under $500. The gun is budget friendly as well as compatible to the best paintball guns.
The gun is featured with the qualities that are mainly confined to high-end markers. This is the best gun to invest you money if you are in search of a valued product in the market. The gun comes with a number of benefits with rare shortcomings.
Unlike Tippmann A5, the gun is light in weight, with no sounds on firing and high reliability. It is efficient in shooting with e triggering. The gun comes with a year warranty so that you can completely check it out.
Dye Proto Rize MaXXed comes with an anti-chop technology that provides you a high chance of shooting very fragile and neglected paintballs without messy chops. The gun needs maintenance on daily basis for good working and better performance that will need your attention more than other guns.
Dye Proto Rize comes with 14-inch two-piece barrel that is helpful for better accuracy and better distance out there in the field. The regulators are hyper 3 regulator that have been proven over time that keeps you consistent in the game. The best feature of the gun is on/off DYE UL airport that automatically pushes the air into the gun if needed.
According a buyer’s review that gun was compatible with Tipman 98 rentals gun, when he was not sure that even he will play long term or not. The main problem comes with tank of the gun that is loosely fitted to the bottom, that annoys the players a bit while the match.
3. Empire Mini GS Paintball Gun
Unique in design and unbeatable in working, Empire Mini GS Paintball is a highly recommended paintball gun. If you are in search of the best paintball gun for your little champ, Empire mini is made for you! Empire products are mostly associated with best quality and reliability.
As the name suggests the gun is small in size so it is easy to handle by the little by and good for the beginners. The gun now comes with modified rubber grip that enhance the holding capacity, with a micro switch trigger activation present in the gun.
The gun is overall featured with a number of qualities that you and your son will love to have. The gun’s barrel is made of aluminum that goes for long time with scratches and rust. It possess a small brush for self-lubrication so that the trigger keeps working smooth.
There are a number of firing modes, which make your game a hell fun and more realistic. The marker can be upgraded in different ways and mini internal modifications are easy to perform.
This model of Mini paintball GS is the latest version of all times, with improved features. The gun is budget-friendly, and have high speed firing capacity that let your opponent down.
Empire Mini GS has overcome the noise problems of the last model as well, as it is light in weight than the former one. The gun is easily breakable so that the spare parts can be washed fully, and maintenance becomes stress-free.
4. Azodin Kaos 2 – Entry Level Marker
Azodin Kaos is mechanical, semi-automatic marker for the people who are new in this game. The gun comes with 12-inches long auto and threaded barrel, that seems to look like a two-piece barrel but actually, it is just one piece.
The semi-automatic feature of the gun makes it more reliable and more durable that goes with you for lifetime. It comes with metal casing; you can use either CO2 or HPA as the compressed fuel.
The gun is really easy to maintain the barrel is easily removed by letting the bolts out and back to the place in few minutes.
This is great choice for someone’s first mark, as it is easy to grip and comes with no fancy bells or whistles around. Azodin Kaos 2 comes with more improvements as compared to previous version, in technology.
The best feature of the gun is that it is easy to handle and clean. The proprietary zero system of the guns helps to adjust the velocity. The foregrip of the gun passes the gas at 45 degrees through a streamlined body.
The user manual contains the complete guide to break the parts that will help you clean up the gun. The feedneck of the gun is adjustable and it can be tightened up to prevent the balls from passing through the barrel.
The striker of the gun makes the internal movement masses easy and the recoil of short firing. The striker is light in weight as compared to other markers. The marker is less noisy and lengthy that improves the firing capacity of the gun.
Koas 2 is available at good packages and provides its user great comfort and long-term durability. The best thong of the gun is that the internal parts of Koas 2 do not produce jerk during firing.
5. Dye M2 Paintball Marker
Dye M2 comes with a hefty price tag but it is the best gun for professionals with upgraded features. The gun is the dream of every paintball players dream if they can afford it with $800+ price.
The case of the gun is adorable and reliable, that will make the gun looks like new whole life. The battery of the gun is rechargeable that allows you 100,000 shots, nearly 833 pods people in a single battery.
The trigger of the gun comes with proprietary magnetic system technology that makes it smooth in working. The smooth trigger let you overthrow your rivals in a while.
Dye M2 comes with a faultless version, even the gun case is really modified that keeps the gun in place without straps. The perfect spot of the gun keeps it protected.
The coolest thong of the box is the diagram of all O-rings that how your bolts come apart and how you can screw up the gun easily. It comes with customer support passport with a microchip inside that allows you to keep the gun updated.
The barrels of the gun are 14-inches long, and ultralight. The gun is light in weight than its older version therefore easy to hold without stress on the hands.
The gun is useful for silent operations and smooth firing. The beautifully designed gun is accurate in its marked spot. It comes with great shooting capacity and New Hyper 5 Regulator. It comes with 5 way push joystick that allows you use many latest options with a bright and clearly seen screen.
The 1-inch screen is fully customizable. The high-resolutions graphics reminds you to maintain your gun. The USB port of the gun allows you to download the updates from the cards that comes with the gun.
6. Planet Eclipse ETEK 5
If you are searching for the best electronic paintball gun, planet eclipse ETEK 5 is the best choice for you. The extra competence of this gun forces the buyer to buy it. The credit to its extra efficiency, all goes to its build. Likewise, CURE5 and ZICK3, planet eclipse comes with a lot of moveable parts and a soft consistent shot with almost no recoil.
The gun has remarkable high-end performance, with an operating pressure of just 150 PSI that is known for its longevity. Other than this, the paintball guns of Planet Eclipse have made fame in the manufacturing of paintball guns that has never disappointed its users.
They deliver the best paintball guns that come across all torture tests, and ensure that they withstand with every thick and thin situations in the match.
The best features about Planet Eclipse ETEK 5 are as below
- The gun length is 21.73 in inches.
- ETEK 5 caliber is 0.50
- The rechargeable battery is accessible from the side grip easily.
- Battery Capacity is 9 volts.
- All parts of the gun are easily adjustable.
- The modability of the gun is high as compared to the other guns.
- The gun is suitable for intermediate and pro players.
- Its recoil level of the gun is low, even negligible.
- Compressed air or CO2 are recommended for as the feeder of the gun.
- There are three firing modes, that include Semi capped, uncapped and Ramping up.
- Trigger type is two finger aluminum with smooth and side to side play option.
- The maximum BPS are 15.
- Its comes with 12 months warranty.
- The display of the gun is OLED (upgrade option) or RGB LED.
- Black and several color combo are available for styling.
Considering all the above features, ETEK 5 is a must-to-try paintball gun. The gaming environment of the gun is speedball, scenario or Woodsball. The gun is compatible for all most all paintballs, that makes its unique in features.
In fact, it is thought to be the best mid-range electronic paintball gun. If you are willing to spend good amount of money on a gun, we recommend you this gun so that you can compete with your senior players.
We also recommend you to upgrade the gun by replacing the Led with OLED, instead of the RBG LED for a better display. Other than this, the firing modes, triggers, battery capacity, no recoil makes the gun the best paintball gun in the list.
7. Planet Eclipse Etha 2
Planet Eclipse is famous, as they have never compromised with the quality. Therefore, the buyer can trust their products fully. Likewise, ETEK 5, Etha 2 is a valuable paintball gun in the market.
Planet Eclipse Etha is a popular choice of intermediate level players, also for the high-end tournaments players if they are out of budget to buy an expensive gun. I must say, the gun is compatible to Dye M2 in its performance, style and grading. Like M2, the gun is reported to have no recoil and got a positive feedback all over the world.
Features that makes Dye M2 different from other guns include
- Black Camo styling that makes the gun attracting.
- Gun length is 21.22 inches.
- It comes with 0.68 caliber.
- The feeder gases includes CO2 and compressed air.
- Trigger type is leaf spring trigger.
- The firing modes of the gun includes uncapped, Ramped capped and semi capped.
- Maximums BPS are 15
- LED lights indicated the firing modes
- The guns has high modability
- Recoil level of the gun is medium.
- The gun is suitable for intermediated level players.
- The battery of the gin is accessible by removing a single screw on grips.
- Accuracy level of the gun are adjustable with the firing modes, normally medium in all cases
- Woodsball and scenario are the best environments to play with this gun, speedball is an exceptional case.
Planet Eclipse Etha 2 is a remarkable upgrade of Planet Eclipse Etha. The gun has been refined and redesigned to with a perfect innovation and new combination of creativity and productivity. The external body of the gun ensures the player a tough exterior.
The design of the gun is a side advantage as it enable the gun to enhance its delivery and durability at the same time. Although the gun is a bit expensive but it is suitable for the expert players as well as the intermediate and beginners.
8. Tippmann TiPX
The composite build Tippmann TiPX is the best paintball gun in the market. Most specifically, when it comes to the best pistols out there for paintballs, TiPX is the best recommendation. Tippmann is a renowned brand for its quality and working.
The guns Tippmann produces are reliable and goes with you for a long time. With affordable price, TiPX is light in weight and best in performance. For kids and beginners, Tippmann TiPX is the best choice of all times. Other than performance, Tippmann TiPX comes with several matchless features that are hard to beat.
Tippmann TiPX is good choice for following reasons
- The gun is composite in build
- It weighs about 3.01 pounds
- The barrel type is 35 threaded
- Number of magazines are 2
- You can add 7 balls per magazine in the pistol
- The feet per second range is approximately 225.
- CO2 cartridge capacity is 12 grams
- Cartridge is located under the barrel.
- You can enjoy 20 shots approximately per cartridge.
- You can also add external gas connection to the gun, with an added adapter
- The user is capable to check ammo level in the gun, this is a remarkable feature indeed.
- The accuracy range is medium to high.
- The cartridge is quickly releasable.
The best thing about the gun is that it comes with a spare magazine inside the box, so that you can change the magazine in few seconds during the game. The barrel of the gun is somehow difficult to adjust, but it fixes in the hole completely. Changing the CO2 cartridge is quite easy task and it can be easily punctured with the first trigger pull or you can manually do it by wearing gloves.
The trigger is made of metal that goes with you long time. The three little windows give you a glance of the magazine so that you have an idea of the remaining paintballs. This is a best choice for the beginners and kids as it is easy to handle.
9. Empire Paintball BT Defender
Unique in design, empire paintball BT defender is just marvelous in its own type. The ridiculous thing about the gun is that it does not come with any gun case; this is what disappoints the buyer. Overall, the gun is amazing in its working and style.
The guns comes with two barrels and a quick installing equipment inside that works on the principle of pot and pour the balls over it. There is kit of spare parts inside along with a grease, a barrel cover and freak inserts to custom size the barrels.
Why to buy this gun? Have a look on the following reasons to buy the gun
- The gun comes with black styling.
- The caliber is 0.68 as the former one!
- Best environment to play with the gun is scenario.
- There is lightweight magnesium shell.
- Compressed air is only used as the feeder
- The trigger is programmable in 3 ways
- The gun is capable of advanced level game.
- The maximum BPS are 20
- The accuracy level of the gun is very high
- Tank capacity of the gun is 230 to 250.
- The firing mode is semi, ramping, burst, single fire and full auto.
- The LED display is good for firing mood and battery level
- The recoil level of the gun low that makes it noiseless.
- The loader is built in the back of the gun.
The trigger of the gun is attached to the loader, when you hit the trigger, the loader starts to spin automatically. The configuration of the gun is all set out of the box, where PSI is set at 200, and you are ready to go! You can easily adjust the velocity with an Allen key on the gun.
The cleaning and maintenance is easy, without the need of hefty tools. The gauge on the right side of the gun has an on/off operational button that shows you the pressure going into the gun. The pressure ranges between 200 to 300 PSI. You can fire high shots with the gun during paintball game.
10. Tippmann US Army Alpha Elite
Made of aluminum, Alpha Elite is a work horse, that goes with you for many years with little oil maintenance on regular basis. The gun serves you long and well. If you are quite lazy to clean the gun, it is the best choice for you. The gun is mostly recommended for the toughest gaming environment, Woodsball, with 100% reliability and durability.
If you are in search of a mechanical or electronic paintball marker, Alpha Elite is always a best choice for you, as it satisfies the users in every situation. This guns comes with multi-firing modes and visual LED indicators and that can be upgraded for just $30. The accuracy level of the gun is very high, with total eight firing modes in the upgraded level.
What are the reasons to use Tippmann US Army Alpha Elite? The main key features are as below
- Alpha Elite is suitable for the toughest fighting mode, i.e., Woodsball.
- The weight of the gun is 4.7 lbs.
- The ported stock barrel is 12 inches long
- The gun length is 29.75 to 33.62 inches.
- The maximum BPS are 15
- Modability of the gun is high
- The firing modes are semi auto
- Accuracy level is unbelievably high.
- The loader type is electronic hopper or gravity feed.
- The recoil level of the gun is medium
- US Army comes with one year warranty
- The caliber of the gun is 0.68
- It comes with total 64 parts that is a different feature from other paintball markers.
- Beginners and intermediate players will enjoy to have this gun
- The building material of the gun is Die Cast Aluminum
- Trigger of the gun can be updated to electronic trigger kit or response trigger.
- Nitrogen, compressed air and CO2 can be used as the feeder
The best thing about the gun is its style that resembles to M 16, with a clean tactical look. The material of the gun, i.e. Die Cast Aluminum makes you feel like you are holding a solid thing in the hands.
The guns comes with 64 parts, that gives you more options to upgrade the gun. The carry handle is also dispatchable, letting you to customize the gun more. With the option of cyclone and electronic feeder, the gun is unbeatable in the market.
The most influencing thing about Alpha Elite is that you can feed 200 balls in a single round, that gives you confident while firing your opponent during the match. You can also switch the gun to semi auto or full auto as per your will.
11. Kingman Spyder Victor
If you are out of budget, but still wish to have the best paintball gun to let your opponent down, Kingman Spyder Victor is made for you. It is one the cheap best paintball guns that are mostly recommended for beginners and kids to practice the game on this gun initially. Even you can defeat your enemy in the most challenging conditions of Woodsball and arcade with expertise.
You can get the gun for just $59, and it the best suggestion for you if you are new in the field of paintball game. The aluminum build gun has a velocity adjustor, with basic 10 inches barrel but it lacks the front grip. The feed neck on the downside of the gun is made from a high-end plastic and nonmetal, with no compromise in quality.
- The gun is made by matte sport finished styling.
- The feeder gas is CO2 or compressed air
- You must add gas at the pressure of 800+ PSI
- Firing mode is semi-auto for the beginners
- The maximum BPS are 9
- Loader Type is Electronic Hopper or Gravity Feed
- Spyder Victor is recommended for beginners and intermediate level players
- Recoil level is medium
- The accuracy level is also medium
- The trigger types is two fingers
- The building material of the gun is aluminum.
- The stock barrel is 10 inches long.
- It comes with one-year warranty.
- The caliber of the gun is 0.68, which is good with such price tag
The worst thing about the gun is its noise that gives your position to the opponent even if you are far away. In addition, the recoil of the gun is high and that stresses your muscles a bit. Despite of these facts it is enlisted in the best paintball guns as it suits best to the players that new in this field and just need to practice the game before getting an expensive gun.
This gun is pretty hard to beat if you handle it with a bit expertise and care. The gun does not need cleaning on regular basis and goes with you for a long time with a little maintenance. You can upgrade the gun to improve your performance after 6 months practice in the game to elaborate your skills.
12. Tippmann X7 Phenom Assault
The assault edition of Tippmann is the best military looking guns in the market, that are unbeatable in designs and performance. If you looking for non-electronic paintball markers, with high modability and stunning looks then Tippmann X7 is surely made for you.
As the gun works without battery, with no recoil, you can easily dose out the restricted amount of annihilation. The gun is featured with rapid and semi-automatic modes of firing. The push pin construction of the gun has made the maintenance of the gun quite easy task.
The gun will make you win in the Woodsball competition very smoothly due its lightweight and robust aluminum. The gun is long lasting due to its manufacturing material and need a very little maintenance.
Tippmann X7 is the best choice for paintball players due to following reasons:
- The gun is military designed
- Its weighs nearly 4 lbs.
- The caliber of the gun is 0.68
- Stock barrel of the gun is 9.5 inches long
- It comes with a battery but can be used without the battery as well.
- The firing modes ae semi-auto and rapid/turbo
- Modability of the gun is very high, up to 22 mods.
- Nitrogen, CO2 or compressed air can be used as feeders.
- The building material is aluminum with metal trigger
- Loader type is top loading loader with capacity 200.
- No battery required for the loader
- It is mainly recommended for pro players and intermediate players.
- The maximum mechanical BPS are 9
- Maximum electronic BPS are 20
- The accuracy level is very high
- Recoil level is very low.
- The gun comes with 2 years warranty
- Best work in the Woodsball environment.
- The gun comes with total 91 parts
- The effective range according to the company is 150 feet
- Maximum shots are 1,400 with 4,500 PSI pressure in the tank
If you are too lazy to clean your gun and do not like to take everything apart to neat it, you are too lucky to have this gun in the list. The super-fast cleaning mechanism of the guns let you clean it by pushing a single button. The durability of the gun is estimated by the trigger that is made of pure metal, as it the most used part of the gun.
13. Tippmann Cronus Basic
Tippmann Cronus Basic is the best choice for starters and intermediate level players. For those who are in search for best paintball gun, Cronus Basic is highly recommended. It is actually the upgrade of 98 in true words.
The manufacturers of the gun has ensured the comfort of the players by making the grip better regardless of the playing style. The player can customize the gun according to his needs and his playing style. The upgraded model is good for long hours gaming.
Tippmann Cronus is good for the following reasons:
- The gun comes with an anti-fog mask
- Caliber of the gun is 0.68
- The gun comes in a mega gun set with a number of spare parts
- The accuracy level is very high
- Modability of the gun is medium
- 200 round gravity feed loader is inside the box
- 20 ounce CO2 comes with the pack
- It weighs 9.5 pounds during shipping
- Shoots are consistent with compressed air.
- It contains a compressed air tank with it.
- CO2 and compressed air can e used as feeder.
- This gun is perfect for beginners.
- Maintenance of the gun is very easy.
- Easy to set up the gun
The gun has high firing rates and the balls remain unchopped at the last of the game. It is the best choice at the cost of $200, at amazon. The loader of the game is gravity feed, with a 200 round loader inside the box.
The mega set of the sun comes with an anti-fig paintball mask. The packed gun comes with 20 once tank filled with CO2, but when shipped, the tank is loaded empty to avoid any hazardous situations. The gun really durable with high accuracy in shooting and easy to handle.
14. Tippmann Cronus Tactical
If you are intended to get a gun that fully satisfies your desires and needs, Cronus Tactical is the best gun to invest your money. The gun is reported to be effective for beginners and intermediate level players. The players who are intended to knock down their opponents with less expertise are recommended to buy this gun with closed eyes.
The accuracy level of the gun is high and robust material. High-end building material is used in manufacturing of the gun. The gun is immediately ready to play, when it is out of the box, it just take a few minutes to assemble it. The composite material of the gun is unbeatable and goes with you for a long time.
- There are number of styling options that include Tan or Black, and Olive
- Caliber of the gun is 0.50 or 0.68 in upgraded model
- The length of the stock barrel is 9 inches
- The feeder gases are CO2 or compressed air
- Trigger may be mechanical or single finger.
- The effective range according to the company is 150 feet.
- The box pack comes with total 86 parts
- Firing mode is semi-automatic
- Maximum BPS are 15
- It comes with high modability
- Best gaming environment is Woodsball
- The building material is high-impact composite build
- Gun length ranges from 27.5 to 31.5 inches
- It is recommended for intermediate and beginners
- The recoil level of the gun is low
- It comes with high accuracy level.
- There is two years Tippmann warranty
Tippmann Cronus is highly recommended for its features and remarkable reliability. The best thing about the gun is the accuracy in the shots and lightweight. Due to these features, the gun is easy to handle. It is readily available for use when it is out of the box in just few minutes.
The removal of its parts is very easy and cleaning them up needs your less time. With a little care and maintenance, the guns goes with you for a long time. The gun is highly user friendly and good for the practice of beginners.
15. Azodin Blitz 3
Another product of Azodin, leading in the race of best paintball guns is Azodin Blitz 3. Just like Azodin other products, I am glad to announce that Azodin Blitz 3 is the best version of the all products available from the company.
The gun is extremely light in weight; therefore, it is quite efficient and easy to carry. It is good for long-term games, because of the steel-coated braided airline. The black version of the gun is quite best and cool option for beginners and intermediate players.
Azodin Blitz 3 is good choice for following reasons
- The gun comes in different colors with a streamline design.
- There are different firing modes, which includes Semi-auto, PSP ramp, Millennium ramps and CFOA semi-auto.
- The BPS are 10.2, 15 and 20 according to the firing mode.
- Azodin Blitz 3 is mostly recommended for beginner and intermediate level players.
- The Caliber of the gun is 0.68
- It weighs only 2.05 lbs.
- The recoil level of the gun is medium
- It comes with one year warranty
- It is an electronic marker
The firing mode can be shifted to full auto according to the requirement. The marker is mostly made of metal and little bit composite material, that makes it durable and good for long term use. The barrel is 12 inch long, with clamping feedneck. It is remarkably easy or maintain and take care of the gun. You simply need to take the bolt out and clean and place back to clean the marker.
For the beginners, expensive guns are mostly not recommended, according to our opinion, buy a less costly gun in the start and practice on that one to get an idea of the game. In the list above, we have mentioned a cheaper gun, “Kingman Spyder Victor” which is mainly made for the starters that have just entered the game.
Mostly, Nitrogen, CO2 and compressed air are used as the feeders for paintball guns. CO2 is mainly recommended, as it is quite cheaper than other and less harmful for the gun’s health and can be used for long time.
For expert level players, we will recommend Dye M2, and Tippmann A5 are best choice.
Mainly, the unbeatable companies for paintball markers are Tippmann and Alpha Army.